- iAssess works on any Windows or Mac based Operating System on a PC or laptop.
- The latest versions of the common browsers are fully supported including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer (versions 8 and above).
- A stable internet connection at speeds above 512 kps is required for the duration of the assessment.
- iAssess Mobile works on both Android as well as IOS mobile devices
iAssess is technologically advanced in design, and incorporates the latest security and hardware features. It can be integrated into clients’ HR systems to deliver the test administration platform. The availability of iAssess APIs (Application Programme Interface) allows our functionalities to be embedded into your existing apps.
License the iAssess technology platform for use with your own logo, brand identity and marketing strategy. Build an independent business with professional support from iAssess. All existing iAssess assessments will be made available on your white-labelled site. Upfront development charges apply. Write in for a discussion today!
Security of Administration
iAssess is designed with the latest security features in mind including:
- Firewall Communications
- SSL Encryption 64 Bit
- Access only for qualified users through authorised emails and connections
- System and data tracking of performance to ensure security
iAssess subscribes to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and follows its basic principles including:
- Consent – Organisations may collect, use or disclose personal data only with the individual’s knowledge and consent (with some exceptions);
- Purpose – Organisations may collect, use or disclose personal data in an appropriate manner for the circumstances, and only if they have informed the individual of purposes for the collection, use or disclosure; and
- Reasonableness – Organisations may collect, use or disclose personal data only for purposes that would be considered appropriate to a reasonable person in the given circumstances.
- See more at: https://www.pdpc.gov.sg/Legislation-and-Guidelines/Personal-Data-Protection-Act-Overview